Part 1 - Intro
- Journey into an insecure network camera.
Part 2 - Hardware
- A look into the hardware
Part 3 - Basic Sniffing
- Basic Wireshark sniffing.
Part 4 - Sniffing Android Client
- Sniffing connection from the android client.
Part 5 - Writing a Client
- Write our own client.
Part 6 - Replaying and Forging Requests
- Replay and reforge requests to the camera.
Part 7 - Getting More Information
- Enumerate more info from the camera.
Part 8 - Theory-Crafting a Vulnerability
- Thinking tactically about how to handle a potential vulnerability.
Part 9 - Writing a Fake Camera Server
- Writing a fake camera server.
Part 10 - Malicious Update
- Making our own malicious update.
Part 11 - Failure and Bricking
- How I bricked my camera.
Built With Crystal